We are looking for expressions of interest from experienced speech therapists who are able to commit to a minimum of 6 months (preferably 12 months) unpaid volunteer work with our organisation.
Our preference is for mature volunteers who have had a number of years experience in their specialised field, including managing and developing staff.
Please note that all of our volunteers are required to give us a criminal record check in advance of their placement. As volunteers are required to undertake ongoing staff training, we are not taking short-term volunteers or those without a professional qualification in a relevant field.
If you can commit to a minimum of 6 months, and your skills and experience match our requirements, please contact Jackie with:
- a short description of yourself
- your motivation for wishing to undertake voluntary work
- your relevant skills and experiences
- the dates you wish to start your placement
Business and Marketing
We welcome expressions of interest from people with the following skills:
- Grant Writing
- Marketing and Communications
- Photography and Videography
- Graphic Design
- a short description of yourself and your relevant skills and experiences
- your motivation for wishing to undertake unpaid voluntary work
- a copy of your c.v/resume with 2 references
- availability to undertake work